Rochester, Illinois
100% full Not resolved

I ordered an elliptical machine from NordicTrack and they used this company NVC Logistics Group to ship the machine.On Tuesday 8/11 they received my machine and called to set up a date t deliver it.

They said they are only in that specific area every Tuesday. So because they just received my machine, they wouldn't be able to deliver it for a week. That means my machine sits in their warehouse for a week. :-/ An automated system calls on Monday to set up a time of 4:00-8:00pm to deliver my machine.

No human interaction at all. It's kind of like this is what you get, take it or leave it. :-/ Tuesday come and my wife is home all day long waiting for them. No one shows.

I received an automated call at 5:00pm, which I couldn't answer because I was driving. When I tried to call back I found out it was only an automated system. Again no human involved. Had it been the delivery driver or a customer service person, then I could have spoken to them to find out when they were delivering my machine.

But NOOOOO. It wouldn't have helped any because they close at 4:00pm, so there would be no one I could contact anyway. This morning 8/19 and they say they were at my house and no one was home. They said they rang the doorbell and knocked.

I have two dogs, if they had done either of those things, the dogs would start barking like it was Armageddon. They said they have a picture of the front of the house. I have several text messages from my wife during that time and she was sitting waiting for them to show up.

Now apparently we have to wait another week for my machine.This is unprofessional and totally unacceptable.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of that they only dliver to my area once a week. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of nordictrack elliptical and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1007. Nvc Logistics Group needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nordictrack elliptical in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nvc Logistics Group.

Had an Experience with Nvc Logistics Group?

Comments