Nvc Logistics Group - They Hold Your Property Hostage

I ordered an elliptical machine from NordicTrack and they used this company NVC Logistics Group to ship the machine.On Tuesday 8/11 they received my machine and called to set up a date t deliver it.

They said they are only in that specific area every Tuesday. So because they just received my machine, they wouldn't be able to deliver it for a week. That means my machine sits in their warehouse for a week. :-/ An automated system calls on Monday to set up a time of 4:00-8:00pm to deliver my machine.

No human interaction at all. It's kind of like this is what you get, take it or leave it. :-/ Tuesday come and my wife is home all day long waiting for them. No one shows.

I received an automated call at 5:00pm, which I couldn't answer because I was driving. When I tried to call back I found out it was only an automated system. Again no human involved. Had it been the delivery driver or a customer service person, then I could have spoken to them to find out when they were delivering my machine.

But NOOOOO. It wouldn't have helped any because they close at 4:00pm, so there would be no one I could contact anyway. This morning 8/19 and they say they were at my house and no one was home. They said they rang the doorbell and knocked.

I have two dogs, if they had done either of those things, the dogs would start barking like it was Armageddon. They said they have a picture of the front of the house. I have several text messages from my wife during that time and she was sitting waiting for them to show up.

Now apparently we have to wait another week for my machine.This is unprofessional and totally unacceptable.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • That they only dliver to my area once a week

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Nordictrack Elliptical
Review category
review #685456 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nvc Logistics Group? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nvc Logistics Group. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Nvc Logistics Group.
Filing a new complaint about